The Rifles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rifles

A PC Crysis 2 and Leauge of Legends clan called The Rifles. First battalion of the Rifles - Crysis 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dog the Magnificent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thisdogeatzu
Rifleman
Rifleman

Dog the Magnificent Empty
PostSubject: Dog the Magnificent   Dog the Magnificent EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:06 pm

I am appalled this discussion is empty, so allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Roderick, but I prefer Dog when it comes to gaming, one syllable is easier than three.

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana, which is a mediocre American city full of mediocre Americans. Personally, I hate how sheltered I am here and wish I could see more of the world, but monetary constraints keep me grounded here.

I have been gaming for over 20 years (oddly enough, longer than most of you have been alive), and I'd like to think I'm pretty fucking good at it when I focus. I like to game with people who strive to be as good as I want to be, and I try to enhance the quality of play of those around me. Criticism is necessary in any aspect of life if you want to improve, and I expect it just as much as I'll give it.

My religious, cultural and political views are always open to debate. I will never hesitate to tell you how I feel about something and I want the same in return. I am very, very hard to offend so don't ever worry about that. Being an American I feel like I am shut off from the rest of the world so I learn everything I can every chance I get. If any of you ever want to get into a good argument I am the guy to talk to.

As far as my FPS style goes, I am very much the "Lone Wolf" in your group. I get tunnel visioned and will empty entire clips into the enemy team without taking one shot, but it can be a problem in team based matches. If I leave you hanging, call me out on it. I tend to analyze the games I play and I come up with lots of strategies for winning, so I'll always have an opinion.

All that being said, I appreciate being welcomed into your clan and I hope I can contribute to the overall advancement of our cause.
Back to top Go down
ShamanS08
Major
Major
ShamanS08

PostSubject: Re: Dog the Magnificent   Dog the Magnificent EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 am

Great Dog! Thanks for the intro! You seem alright and I love disscusions too Very Happy Religion debate time! I will see you in the game
Back to top Go down
https://therifles.forumotion.com
InnovatorKIll
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
InnovatorKIll

PostSubject: Welcome to the clan   Dog the Magnificent EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Welcome to the clan, just don't go Holy on us on the battle flield.
See you in game Shocked

Last edited by InnovatorKIll on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog the Magnificent   Dog the Magnificent Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog the Magnificent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rifles :: The Clan :: Introductions-
Jump to: